Houston Drug Testing
Serving The Houston Tx area for:
Random Drug Testing Programs, Drug Screens, Breath Alcohol testingIncluding DOT Drug Testing and DOT physical exams
Call Us: 713-670-7161
Work Well, PLLC
7117 Lyons Ave.
Houston, TX 77020
Houston drug testing facilities
Taking care of your random drug testing programs (consortium) and other alcohol and Houston drug testing services. We are also a DOT Physical Exam locations
Need DOT drug testing in Houston? At Work Well, PLLC we have you covered.
Work Well, PLLC is a DOT certified collection site in Houston that can perform DOT drug testing for any reason specified. We also have access to a nationwide network of DOT drug testing locations if needed. All safety-sensitive employees are subject to DOT drug testing in the following situations:
DOT drug testing is currently conducted only using urine specimens. The urine specimens are analyzed for the following drugs/metabolites:
• Marijuana metabolites/THC
• Cocaine metabolites
• Amphetamines (including methamphetamine, MDMA)
• Opiates (including codeine, heroin (6-AM), morphine)
• Phencyclidine (PCP)
It also detects recent or new drug use, and can be used to detect a wide variety of illicit and prescription drugs. Prescription medicine and OTC drugs may be allowed under minimum standards and will be reviewed by the Medical Review Officer (MRO). A few regulations are:
• The medicine is prescribed to the employee being tested by a licensed physician, such as a personal doctor (PCP)
• The substance is used at the dosage prescribed or authorized
• Taking a prescription medication and performing DOT safety-sensitive functions is not prohibited by some agency drug & alcohol regulations. However, other DOT agency regulations may have prohibitive provisions, such as medical certifications
If using prescription or over-the-counter medication, check first with a physician, but do not forget to consult industry-specific regulations before deciding to perform safety sensitive tasks. Also note that federal laws and policy do not currently recognize any legitimate medical use of marijuana, even if marijuana is legally prescribed in that state. DOT regulations treat its use as the same as the use of any other illicit drug.
If you and your company are ready to provide DOT drug testing or a DOT drug testing program than Work Well, PLLC's can help serve as your effective deterrent to drug misuse since we can provide a method to identify employees who engage in prohibited DOT drug related conduct. Don't delay lets get you set up today!
Click here to have a Work Well, PLLC specialist contact you, or call us today: 713-670-7161